Does your current dentist offer dental veneers? Visalia practice, Sequoia Dental, is pleased to provide veneers as the most affordable cosmetic dental procedure available today. You’ll benefit significantly from veneers if your teeth are cracked, chipped, gapped, misshaped, discolored, or showing signs of erosion. Veneers cover blemishes and restore beauty to smiles, improving not only their appearance but your self-confidence as well.
Affordable Porcelain Veneers
Sequoia Dental offers our patients the advantages of tooth-colored veneers that hide imperfections and flaws that typically keep you from sharing your best smile. Veneers offer the following benefits:
- A natural tooth-like appearance preferred over bonding for aesthetic value.
- It takes just two simple visits to complete veneer placements.
- Veneers are highly resistant to staining, making them the perfect option for patients with discolored teeth.
- The return on investment is a fantastic value since veneers are designed to last for 10-30 years; only the highest quality materials are used to make veneers.
- Two-visit, affordable smile makeovers offer our patients access to cost-effective dentistry.
What You Can Expect During Treatment
Digital imaging provides our staff with an in-depth look at how veneers can improve your smile. We’ll talk over our findings with you and make a recommendation based on your objectives. If you’re a good candidate for veneers, we’ll provide additional information to take home and consider or talk over with your family. Your free consultation visit is an excellent time to ask questions- you’ll find our staff to be experts regarding veneers in Visalia.
Exclusive Veneer Advantages
- Veneers look and feel natural- so there’s no adjustment period. Since veneers are like a thin, protective shell on your teeth, they won’t negatively affect speech or eating.
- Compared with other cosmetic procedures, veneers are considered the most cost-effective way to fix cosmetic dental issues.
- Veneers require no special treatment- care for your teeth as you would usually, by brushing and flossing daily and scheduling regular checkups with our staff.
- Compared with dental crowns, veneers require significantly less filing; in fact, most patients need little or no anesthesia to complete treatment. Placing veneers is a painless procedure at Sequoia Dental.
Your Consultation Visit
We offer a free second opinion or consultation appointment to patients considering veneers in Visalia. Our staff will take all the time necessary to answer questions and address concerns about the procedure. Feel free to take notes during your visit and ask to see before-and-after photos of patients who have had veneers placed. Our primary goal is to make sure veneers are the right choice for your smile.
Learn More About Sequoia Dental
You’ll find our ‘Services’ section to be educational and informational when looking into dental services or procedures. Beneath our website’s menu of General Dentistry, Preventative, Restorative, and Ortho & Tech services, you’ll find our Library of Articles About Dentistry, an excellent place to start your research or inquiry regarding veneers. Click on one of the popular headings or use the Search tool to find a particular service.Veneers Visalia
View Larger Map