- Get a free consultation or second opinion
- New patients receive $100 in credit
- Advanced technology ensures precise treatment
At Sequoia Dental Office in Visalia, we always put the patient first in everything we do. Making you feel relaxed and at home is at the top of our list of priorities when you visit us. Here are some other reasons you’ll love our dental practice:
- Consultations and second opinions are always complimentary.
- New patients receive a $100 credit toward their treatment.
- We use advanced technology like digital and panoramic X-rays, intraoral cameras, and dental lasers.
- You can save money with our in-house membership plan.
- We’re open for early morning appointments four days a week.
Call us today to make an appointment: 559-608-3533. We’re conveniently located on West Hillsdale Avenue, not far off Highway 198.
Receive Dental Care That Goes a Step Beyond
Having the right dentist on speed dial can make all the difference when it comes to taking care of your family’s smile care needs. At Sequoia Dental Office, our patients feel like we stand apart from the crowd for many reasons.
From the moment you set foot in our office, you’ll see the difference. You’ll always be treated like a valued individual; there’s no “one-size-fits-all” dentistry here. We’ll take time to listen to your concerns and your smile goals. Then we’ll recommend treatment that lines up with them, all the while helping to alleviate any anxiety you may have about your dental care.
Dr. Miroslav has been taking care of smiles for over 25 years. He has assembled an outstanding team of dentists in Dr. Leticia and Dr. Vinh, who also have many years of experience in helping patients achieve their best smiles. Along with our dedicated hygienists and assistants, dental care just doesn’t get any better than this.
We offer many types of smile care here, from routine checkups to frenetomy to dry mouth treatment to orthodontics to same-day dental crowns to dental implants. As our patient, you’ll even have access to oral surgery, TMJ treatment, and sleep apnea treatment. Plus, if you ever have a dental emergency, we can usually see you the same day.