- Sleep better & feel better
- Reduce or eliminate your snoring
- Prevent bigger health problems
If you suffer from sleep apnea in Visalia, you may wake up still tired, feel groggy during your workday, suffer from general fatigue, and snore loudly. All these things are symptoms of sleep apnea. If this sounds like you or your bed partner, Sequoia Dental Office has the relief you’ve been looking for. Our sleep apnea treatment will help you:
- Get the deep, restful sleep you need
- Reduce noisy snoring
- Function better and be more productive at work
- Improve your overall health and well-being
Don’t go another night without contacting our office for help. Call us today at 559-608-3533 for a complimentary consultation or second opinion to see if a simple sleep apnea appliance is right for you.
Sleep Apnea Symptoms Don’t Have to Disrupt Your Life
You could have obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and not be aware of it. Chances are, however, that your bed partner is aware since snoring is one of the key symptoms of OSA.
Here’s how sleep apnea happens:
- Your tongue and other soft tissues in the back of your throat relax and restrict your airway.
- Blocked airflow causes you to stop breathing temporarily.
- Your brain then wakes you up to take in more oxygen.
- This cycle can happen dozens of times per hour, or hundreds of times per night for a severe sufferer of sleep apnea.
Our custom-fitted oral appliance will put an end to this cycle. All you have to do is pop it into your mouth when you go to bed. It will gently move your lower jaw forward to help keep those soft tissues away from your airway.
The result is freer, easier breathing and a better night of rest. Since snoring is caused by air moving over those tissues, you’ll also snore less – or not at all. Your bed partner will thank you for that!
Treating symptoms of sleep apnea now can not only help you feel better, it can also improve your overall health and life expectancy. OSA has been linked to several serious health concerns such as high blood pressure, heart attacks, strokes, diabetes, and depression.
Do yourself and your loved ones a favor by getting help for your Visalia sleep apnea ASAP. Visit us for a complimentary consultation by calling 559-608-3533 today. You can also make an appointment . Remember to schedule your next regular checkup as well.