- Schedule a free orthodontics consultation
- Smile freely with no metal in your mouth
- Save 15% with our in-house membership plan
With more adults seeking orthodontic treatment, alternatives to braces are extremely popular. In addition to being nearly invisible in your smile, aligners can be easily removed. This makes both eating meals and cleaning your teeth much easier than with braces. At Sequoia Dental Office, we offer the well-known Invisalign brand. However, it’s not your only choice for clear aligners in Visalia.
We offer an in-house alternative to Invisalign that offers the same advantages:
- Customized, easy-to-follow treatment plan designed to address your unique issues
- Metal-free aligners that are more comfortable than braces
- Treatment that can be completed in less time than braces
While you’ll enjoy these benefits, you’ll typically pay less for our solution. You can compare the two options during a free orthodontics consultation. Call 559-608-3533 to schedule one. No matter which one you choose, if you’re a new patient, you’ll receive a $100 credit toward your treatment. You can also save 15 percent with our in-house membership plan.
You’ll Find Orthodontics For the Entire Family
Many general dental practices provide some kind of orthodontics, but it’s often a single solution. At Sequoia Dental Office, we know every smile is different. We offer multiple options to better serve your family’s needs, including the HealthyStart™ program for young children. The system, which involves wearing a series of appliances, lessens the need for future orthodontic treatment – and may even eliminate it. As a bonus, it helps your child breathe more easily while they sleep.
Besides HealthyStart and our own aligners, you can choose:
- Traditional Metal Braces – Metal braces often work best for young smiles and for those with more complex orthodontic problems, especially those that involve misaligned bites.
- Invisalign – Introduced to the market in the late 1990s, Invisalign is the most established brand of orthodontic aligners.
- Fastbraces® – Some patients see results in as little as 90 days.