If your smile is suffering from damaged or missing teeth, we have the solutions you need. Dr. Miroslav and his talented dental team use restorative dentistry in Visalia to repair our patients’ teeth, giving them back a beautiful smile and strong bite. We can help you:
- Eat all your favorite foods again
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look great
- Aid your digestion through more complete chewing
- Look younger, more attractive, and more robust
- Socialize and mingle comfortably
Come in for a complimentary consultation or second opinion soon. Call us today at 559-608-3533 to schedule your appointment, and ask how you can save up to 20 percent on your treatment with our in-house membership plan. New patients receive a $100 credit toward their treatment!
Receive Top-Shelf Restorative Treatment From Our Expert Team
Dentistry is evolving rapidly, and the top dentists are evolving with it. That’s why Sequoia Dental Office uses the iTero digital scanner to make goop-free impressions. We also use the advanced Solea dental laser for many of our restorative dentistry treatments.
This gentle laser can quickly remove tooth decay and prepare your tooth for a filling (either amalgam or tooth-colored composite) without any anesthetic or drilling in many cases. Our patients love how quick and comfortable their procedure is! Other types of restorative dentistry we provide include:
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – We’ll use the technology of our CEREC system to make your new crown while you wait. You won’t have to return later on to have it placed.
- Dental Bridges – Your new bridge will fill in the gaps in your smile, making your mealtimes more enjoyable and giving you back a beautiful grin.
- Same-Day Root Canals – Don’t suffer in pain a minute longer! Come in today to get the toothache relief you need. In most cases, this treatment will save your diseased tooth from extraction.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Vinh is a Fellow of the prestigious International Congress of Oral Implantologists. You can trust him and our well-trained team for an expert implant procedure to restore your missing teeth
- Dentures – We offer several dentures options, including full, partial, conventional, and implant-secured dentures
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Get your smile back with a comprehensive plan for restoring all your missing and damaged teeth.