- Come in for a complimentary consultation
- New patients get $100 credit toward treatment
- Trust our decades of experience with smile care
If you’ve been longing for a smile you can be proud of, your wish is about to come true. At Sequoia Dental Office, we’re in the business of changing smiles, and we’d love to help you with yours! Using cosmetic dentistry in Visalia, your dentist can help you:
- Enjoy a beautiful smile you’ll take pride in
- Look younger and more attractive
- Make better first impressions
- Draw others to you with an authentic smile
- Overcome insecurities when socializing
Call us today for a complimentary consultation or second opinion: 559-608-3533. New patients get a $100 credit toward any service! You can also save up to 15 percent with our in-house membership plan; ask us for details.
Build Your Dream Smile & Change Your Life
For more than 25 years, the team at Sequoia Dental Office has been improving smiles for our patients. There’s nothing quite like a beautiful, white smile to show the world you’re confident. We offer you many ways to enhance your smile, including:
- Dental Veneers – Your dentist will adhere thin porcelain shells to the front of your flawed teeth to create a beautiful new smile for you.
- Teeth Whitening – Take your choice of in-office treatment or at-home treatment to get your teeth white and lustrous.
- Orthodontics – We offer several orthodontic options that will straighten your crooked smile and give you a more attractive look.
- Tooth Bonding – This quick treatment uses composite resin to quickly repair smile flaws such as cracks, stains, gaps, and worn teeth.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Your cosmetic dentist will repair your gums through a tiny hole using the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. No grafting or stitches are required.
- Gum Reshaping – We’ll gently sculpt your gumline to eliminate your “gummy smile.”
- Snap-On Smile – Enjoy the beautiful smile this temporary mouthpiece will give you. It’s ideal if you have a big event coming up.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll smooth away rough and uneven tooth edges to give your smile a more pleasing appearance.
- Crown Lengthening – By gently removing a small amount of excess gum tissue, we can make short teeth appear longer.
- Smile Makeovers – Work with our team to design your custom smile. We can show you a wax-up or digital image of your new smile before you get started.