Dental cleanings and exams in Visalia aren’t just tolerable at Sequoia Dental Office. Many patients find them enjoyable! We think you will too, thanks to our:
- Convenient scheduling, with appointments available as early as 7:30 a.m.
- Family-friendly atmosphere, including “happy visits” for our youngest patients
- $100 account credit for new patients
- State-of-the-art technology like digital X-rays and a Solea dental laser for drill-free tooth fillings
- A caring team who takes the time to explain everything that will happen during your visit
- An in-house membership plan, which saves you money on checkups and other general dental care
- Acceptance of all insurance plans other than HMOs or Medi-Cal
- Bilingual staff members who can speak both English and Spanish
Call 559-608-3533 today to schedule your next exam and cleaning. Our office is on West Hillsdale Avenue, near the intersection with North Akers Street.
Benefit From Our Use of Family-Friendly Technology For Exams
At our office, we want every treatment to be as comfortable as possible, from exams to implants. That’s why we use some of the latest dental technology, including:
- Intraoral Cameras – These tiny cameras help our dentists see into every part of your mouth with less poking around. Since they can share images with you, they can show you what they find and use the visuals to help explain your treatment options.
- Solea Dental Laser – Using this laser for procedures such as fillings helps us avoid the use of anesthesia and drilling in many cases.
- Digital X-rays – Our team can take digital images faster than traditional X-rays, while using less radiation. We can easily enlarge or sharpen the images for a better look.
Save Money on Dental Cleanings & Other Services
To maintain excellent dental health and keep small issues from turning into bigger problems, we recommend visiting our office every six months for exams and cleanings. To make it easy to do so, we accept all kinds of insurance with the exception of HMOs and Medi-Cal. If you don’t have insurance, we offer an in-house membership plan that covers the cost of routine care and offers savings on additional services.