Are you fed up with your chronic dry mouth? Does your mouth get so dry that no amount of water quenches your thirst? If this describes you, we have the dry mouth laser treatment in Visalia that you’ve been waiting for. Unlike other treatments that offer only temporary relief of symptoms, our therapy will help you:
- Eliminate your thirst and feel more comfortable
- Sleep better without waking up to a severely dry mouth
- Prevent tooth decay and other oral problems
- Avoid embarrassing social interactions
Get the help you need now! Call Sequoia Dental Office today at 559-608-3533 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find our friendly office at 5601 W. Hillsdale Ave., just down the street from the post office.
Eliminate Chronic Dry Mouth With Laser Therapy
Adequate saliva is needed to help keep your mouth, teeth, and gums healthy and working normally. Saliva washes away food particles that get trapped in your mouth, helping keep plaque, tartar, and bacteria from collecting on your teeth and gums. A continuously dry mouth means you don’t have enough saliva to maintain good oral health. This increases your risk for cavities and gum disease.
As part of our general dentistry services, the team at Sequoia Dental Office now offers a revolutionary way to fight back against dry mouth. Using low-level laser treatment, we can stimulate your salivary glands to produce more saliva, which is exactly what you need to overcome your chronic dry mouth. With an increase in saliva production:
- Your mouth will be more moist.
- You will feel more comfortable.
- You won’t feel the urge to drink water nonstop.
- Your appetite will improve, and mealtimes will be enjoyable again.
- Your biting and chewing will be easier.
- Your digestion will be more complete.
- You will talk more plainly and be understood easier.
- Your breath will be more pleasant.
- Your dentures will fit better.
- Your mouth will be healthier overall.
Plus, your laser dry mouth therapy will be completely painless. The light from the laser will do its job in minutes, and you won’t feel a thing. Both treatment and recovery are quick, and unlike some other solutions, you won’t have side effects. Best of all, you won’t feel thirsty all the time.
We Can Help With Your Dry Mouth No Matter the Cause
There are many causes for a dry mouth, although one of the most frequent is side effects from various medications, including:
- Blood Pressure Medications
- Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs
Other causes for a chronic dry mouth include:
- Radiation Therapy For Cancer
- Dry Weather
Don’t waste another day without getting the help you deserve. Call Sequoia Dental Office today at 559-608-3533 to schedule an appointment for dry mouth laser treatment in Visalia. You can also schedule online.