If you’re like most people, you prefer to receive your dental treatment from a team you know and trust instead of visiting an unfamiliar specialist. If that describes you, you’ll be glad to know our dentists perform wisdom teeth removal in Visalia.
You can trust our team’s:
- Experience – With their decades of training and practice, our dentists have performed countless wisdom teeth extractions. This means they know exactly how much local anesthesia to use to ensure you don’t feel pain.
- Technology – We can get a detailed look at your teeth, as well as the surrounding bones and nerves, with panoramic X-rays. Doing so reveals potential complications like impaction before your treatment starts.
- Caring Chairside Manner – We have lots of experience in keeping our patients calm and relaxed throughout any procedure.
Using digital X-rays and other advanced technology, we’ll check your wisdom teeth for signs of trouble during every dental exam. If you suspect you may need to have your wisdom teeth removed soon, however, call us today at 559-608-3533. Don’t let a lack of insurance prevent you from seeking help! Ask about our in-house membership plan.
Prevent Problems by Removing Wisdom Teeth
Researchers believe our prehistoric ancestors relied on wisdom teeth to consume tough-to-chew foods. Over centuries, our diets changed and our jaws shrank. So now when wisdom teeth come in, they often have no place to go – and end up shifting nearby teeth out of place. This can cause pain, infection, and problems with your bite. While not everyone will need to have their wisdom teeth removed, we may recommend an extraction to avoid these issues.
Seek Help For Tooth Pain or Other Wisdom Teeth Symptoms
If you’re experiencing pain, call us right away. In most cases, we can offer you a same-day appointment. Here are some other signs you should get your wisdom teeth checked:
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Facial swelling near the back of your jaw
- Chronic bad breath
- Gums that feel tender or look more red than pink