- Maintain a healthy, beautiful smile
- Prevent bigger dental problems
- Save money with our in-house membership plan
When your smile needs routine care, there’s no one better to visit than a general dentist like you’ll find at Sequoia Dental Office. Drs. Miroslav, Leticia, and Vinh love taking care of our patients through Visalia general dentistry. Here are just a few benefits of the treatment we’ve offered our patients for over 25 years:
- A cleaner, brighter smile
- Prevention of long-term oral problems
- Peace of mind about your oral health
- Confidence that your smile looks its best
Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 559-608-3533. New patients get $100 account credit toward other services. Be sure to ask about our membership plan that will save you money on your dental care.
General Dental Services Help You Enjoy Your Best Smile
It’s no secret that routine dental care keeps your smile in great shape. It also helps you avoid the need for restorative dentistry. That’s why we recommend coming in for a dental exam and cleaning twice a year. Doing so will help us catch and treat any smile problems early on.
At your first visit, we’ll gather your medical background information, talk about your smile goals, and explain more about our dental team and our approach to care. You’ll also receive a tour of our office to help eliminate any anxiety you may have. After your checkup, we’ll go over any recommended treatments in detail, and you’ll have the chance to get all your questions answered.
Besides dental cleanings and exams, here are some other types of care that fall under general dental services:
- Preventive Treatments – You’ll have access to several services to help prevent cavities and disease. These include fluoride treatments and varnishes, electronic cavity detectors, and dental sealants.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If we find evidence of gum disease, we can perform a “deep cleaning” with scaling and root planing to thoroughly clean around and below your gumline. If needed, we also offer laser treatment to remove damaged gum tissue and disease without any cutting or stitches.
- Custom Mouthguards – Mouthguards are available for a variety of purposes, including athletic mouthguards to keep your or your kids’ teeth safe from injury and night guards to prevent teeth grinding.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We will make recommendations for specialty products to help you manage this chronic condition.
- Dry Mouth Treatment (Xerostomia) – Saliva helps clean our mouths to prevent infection and decay. Lack of saliva, or dry mouth, can be caused by medication side effects, some medical treatments, and certain health conditions. We use a laser treatment called photobiomodulation to stimulate your salivary glands so you can start producing saliva. This consists of three quick, painless visits per week for three weeks, then once or twice a year as needed. We may also recommend simple lifestyle changes, like chewing sugar-free gum and drinking more water, as well as oral rinses or products for relief.