- Save 15% with our in-house membership plan
- New patients receive a $100 credit toward treatment
- Receive a free second opinion or consultation
You can straighten your smile with metal brackets and wires – but Invisalign in Visalia gives you a metal-free alternative to traditional orthodontic treatment.
Invisalign treatment will offer you:
- Greater Comfort – There are no bulky metal brackets or wires to rub against the sensitive tissues of your mouth.
- Minimal Impact on Your Appearance – Invisalign aligners are practically invisible. Unless you are really looking for them, they are difficult to see in your smile.
- Easy Oral Hygiene – When it’s time to brush and floss your teeth, you can simply pop out your aligners. Keeping your teeth clean is no more complicated than before.
- Quicker Results – Most adults complete their Invisalign treatment within 12 months, less time than they’d spend in conventional braces.
- Dietary Freedom – With removable aligners, you can eat anything you’d like without fear of damaging metal braces or getting food stuck in tough-to-clean places.
Interested in Invisalign therapy? Call us today at 559-608-3533 to schedule a free consultation or second opinion. We offer other orthodontics options too, including clear aligners made in-house, traditional metal braces, and Fastbraces®. If you’re a new patient, you’ll receive a $100 credit toward your treatment. You can also save 15 percent when you join our in-house membership plan.
Custom-Made Invisalign Aligners Yield Beautiful Results
In addition to being comfortable and convenient, Invisalign treatment is:
- Customized – Using digital dental impressions and special design software, our dentists create a custom treatment plan for you. The plan is sent to an Invisalign lab where your aligners are made.
- Simple – Invisalign treatment couldn’t be easier. You wear each set of custom-made aligners for about two weeks before moving to the next ones in the series. You’ll visit us occasionally for quick progress checks. Unlike braces, no uncomfortable adjustments are needed.