- Attach dentures to implants for added security
- Explore your options during a free consultation
- Save 20% with our in-house membership plan
If you haven’t looked at dentures in Visalia lately, you may not realize all of the choices you have. For example, attaching replacement teeth to dental implants not only makes them more stable, it keeps your jaw strong and intact. During a free consultation, your dentist will discuss the different types of dentures and help you decide which one is best for you.
No matter which custom dentures you choose, you will:
- Feel more confident with a smile full of natural-looking teeth
- Not hesitate to interact with others
- Enjoy a younger-looking appearance
- Speak more clearly so others can understand you
- Be able to eat a wider variety of foods, which will improve your appetite and your health
The best way to explore your dentures options is with a free consultation. To schedule one, call us today at 559-608-3533. If you’re a new patient, you’ll receive a $100 treatment credit. Members of our in-house membership plan will save 20 percent on their dentures.
Enjoy the Many Benefits of Implant Dentures
With conventional dentures, the bone in your jaw will shrink over time. This can make you look older and will also mean you need periodic relinings to improve the fit of your replacement teeth. Implants provide the stimulation your jawbone needs to remain intact. In addition to this important benefit, dental implant dentures will:
- Stay in place without any adhesive
- Make it easy to care for your teeth, often requiring no more than brushing and flossing
- Provide more bite strength than conventional dentures
Dr. Vinh Bui, a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, can both place and restore your dental implants. So you won’t need to see another doctor for any part of your procedure.
Choose Conventional Dentures If You Prefer
Not everyone is interested in dental implants. At Sequoia Dental Office, we offer other types of dentures so you can get exactly what you want. You can choose:
- Removable Full Dentures – These are often the most affordable option for replacing most or all of your teeth.
- Removable Partial Dentures – Partials are a great choice if you have some teeth remaining.
- Temporary Dentures – You can wear these replacement teeth so you’ll be able to enjoy full oral function while your mouth heals.