Few of us understand how much we rely on our teeth until we don’t have them anymore. Losing teeth impacts everything from the food you can eat to your ability to speak clearly. It also affects how others see you since you’ll feel reluctant to show a smile filled with unsightly gaps instead of teeth. Regain your smile, and everything that goes with it, with a full-mouth reconstruction in Visalia.
Our dentists have extensive experience with full-mouth restoration. They will:
- Present all of your possible options for replacing teeth, including dental implants
- Determine if your damaged teeth can be repaired with restorative procedures such as same-day dental crowns or if you’ll need tooth removal
- Plan and perform your full-mouth rehabilitation with leading-edge technology like digital dental impressions and panoramic X-rays
- Create a personalized treatment plan that will fit your schedule and your budget
- Ensure you understand your payment options, including third-party financing
The number of choices for full-mouth restoration can seem overwhelming. Our dentists will help you narrow them down and select the solutions best for you during a free consultation. Call 559-608-3533 today to schedule one. If you’ve already spoken to another dentist, second opinions are free too! Plus, new patients receive a $100 credit toward any treatment, and members of our in-house membership plan can save up to 20 percent on their care, including implants.
Enjoy Many Choices For Full-Mouth Restoration
Your plan for restoration may include replacing missing teeth and repairing damaged teeth. You’ll find lots of options for both:
- Dental Implants – Whether you’re replacing a single tooth or all of your teeth with implants, they will prevent the bone loss that occurs with other kinds of replacement teeth.
- Dental Crowns – With our CEREC system, it’s possible to receive a crown in just one appointment.
- Dental Veneers – These restorations are a great choice for fixing minor damage and covering cosmetic flaws.
- Tooth Fillings – Using our Solea laser, we can repair many fillings without using a drill or anesthesia.
- Root Canals – Thanks to our advanced technology, including CEREC, it’s often possible to complete root canal treatment in a single visit.
- Dental Bridges – We can attach a bridge to your own teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – You’ll find many options for dentures, including implant dentures.
Interested in full-mouth reconstruction in Visalia? Call 559-608-3533 to schedule a free consultation. You can also book an appointment .