Most of our dental treatments, like same-day root canals and dental crowns, focus on helping you keep your smile intact. Still, there are times when you’ll need tooth removal in Visalia. When you do, you can trust your procedure to our veteran team.
Your extraction will go smoothly because:
- Our dentists have decades of experience.
- Our team takes the time to walk you through your procedure and answer all of your questions.
- We plan your procedure using cutting-edge technology like digital imaging and panoramic X-rays.
- You’ll find it easy to relax in our calm and welcoming atmosphere.
- Your mouth is numbed with local anesthesia so you won’t feel a thing.
- We never want you to be in pain, so we can typically offer you a same-day appointment if you need more immediate attention.
If you think you need to have a tooth removed, call us today at 559-608-3533. Our dentists are happy to offer you a free second opinion if you need one.
You’ll Find Many Tooth Replacement Options
Once you’ve had a tooth removed, it’s a good idea to replace it as soon as possible. That’s because when you lose a tooth, the bone surrounding it begins to break down. Studies show you can lose up to 25 percent of your bone density within a year of losing a tooth. This affects your facial appearance, making you look older.
Fortunately, we offer multiple ways of replacing teeth with dental implants, which will prevent this loss of bone:
- Implant Crowns – We’ll attach a durable dental crown to an implant to replace a single tooth.
- Implant Bridges – A bridge affixed to implants can replace several missing teeth in a row. Unlike a conventional bridge, we won’t need to drill into surrounding teeth.
- Implant Dentures – Your jaw will remain healthy and strong with implant dentures.
If implants aren’t for you, you can choose a conventional dental bridge or dentures instead.
For tooth removal in Visalia, call Sequoia Dental Office at 559-608-3533 or make an appointment .