No one likes the idea of putting up with a painful tooth. A nagging toothache can drive you nearly crazy and make your life miserable. You may be unable to eat or even sleep if you have a damaged or diseased tooth. The good news, however, is that help is available from Sequoia Dental Office. When you have an infected tooth that is making you miserable, we offer same-day root canals in Visalia. Our expert care can help you:
- Get out of pain quickly so you feel better soon
- Save your diseased tooth from an extraction
- Prepare your tooth for a new same-day crown
- Make it easy to bite and chew again
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
If you’ve been dealing with a toothache, don’t waste any more time – we can help! Call Sequoia Dental Office today at 559-608-3533 to schedule your complimentary consultation or second opinion. We’re located conveniently at the corner of West Hillsdale Avenue and South Aspen Court. We have emergency appointments available every weekday, plus our phone is monitored 24/7!
Stop Your Pain & Save Your Tooth With a Root Canal
Many people have the wrong idea about root canal treatment. TV shows and movies would have you believe that a root canal is still one of the most horrible experiences that you could go through.
At our office, however, nothing could be further from the truth. Contrary to popular belief, a root canal is designed to get rid of your pain, not cause you more of it. Our root canal patients report that they don’t experience any more discomfort than if they were having a tooth filling put in. Advances in technology and treatment methods help ensure that your procedure will be comfortable. Our goal is to help you feel better after your treatment, not cause you any more pain.
Root canal treatment is routine here and can often be completed in a single visit:
- Your dentist will access the diseased inner portion of your tooth known as the pulp. It can become infected and painful when a cavity is left untreated or your tooth suffers some type of injury.
- We will clean out the infected pulp, then repair the chambers inside the tooth.
- A disinfecting medicine will be used to sanitize the tooth and help prevent reinfection.
- Your dentist will seal the inside of the tooth with a special rubber-like material.
For best results, we recommend capping your newly repaired tooth with a beautiful crown. We can make your crown right here in our office using the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC machine.
We can then place your crown and make any final adjustments to make sure it fits perfectly and looks just as it should. You’ll leave our office pain-free with a beautifully restored tooth – all in one easy visit!