- See fast results with in-office whitening
- Enjoy the convenience of home whitening treatment
- Make teeth whitening part of a larger makeover
Everyone agrees that white smiles are beautiful. Whether it’s a standalone treatment or part of a larger smile makeover, you can improve your appearance with teeth whitening in Visalia. Our team will:
- Check the condition of your smile to ensure it’s free of problems such as cavities or gum disease that can make whitening uncomfortable or ineffective
- Help you decide whether an in-office treatment or home whitening better suits your needs
- Provide you with treatments that contain a higher concentration of whitening ingredients than products sold in the toothpaste aisle of stores
- Offer ongoing support if you have any questions or concerns
To see the difference professional whitening can make, call us today at 559-608-3533 for a free consultation. If you want your smile to look beautiful in a hurry, we can usually offer you a same-day appointment! You’ll find our office on West Hillsdale Avenue, near Highway 198.
Choose the Best Whitening Treatment For You
You can choose a whitening treatment in our office or professional supplies to use in your own home. Either way, it will remove surface and intrinsic staining and provide results brighter than what you can get with drugstore products. Primary considerations include:
- Speed – An office treatment is the fastest route to a whiter smile. Your smile will be noticeably brighter in about an hour. It may be the best choice if you have a big event coming up in a week or two.
- Ease of Use – Our team will do all of the work for you if you receive an office treatment. You just sit back and relax as your teeth get brighter! Still, our home treatments are easier to use than over-the-counter treatments.
- Convenience – Nothing tops the convenience of being able to whiten at home while you watch TV, read, or clean the house. You can even choose products that whiten while you sleep.
For teeth whitening in Visalia, call Sequoia Dental Office at 559-608-3533. You can also schedule your visit .