There are many kinds of orthodontic issues, so it’s unrealistic to expect one solution to be able to solve them all. Unlike most other general dental practices, Sequoia Dental Office offers multiple kinds of orthodontic treatments, including traditional metal braces in Visalia. That means we can treat the broadest range of problems.
Our dentists will carefully assess you using technology like digital imaging to determine the treatment that is best suited to your smile. They may suggest traditional metal braces for:
- Younger Patients – Unlike aligners, metal braces are appropriate for all ages, even preteens.
- Patients With Restorations – If you’ve had a root canal or if you have a dental bridge, we may suggest braces instead of aligners.
- Certain Orthodontic Issues – If you need to rotate teeth or raise the height of some teeth, braces will typically be a better choice than aligners or short-term orthodontics.
- Your Lifestyle or Budget Preferences – In many cases, metal braces may be the most cost effective orthodontic solution. In addition, if you think you’ll be tempted to not wear aligners for the recommended 20-22 hours a day, you’ll be better off choosing braces instead.
Schedule a free consultation or receive a free second opinion by calling us at 559-608-3533 today. New patients receive a $100 credit toward any treatment, including orthodontics. You can also save 15 percent when you sign up for our in-house membership plan.
Consider Other Orthodontics Options If Traditional Braces Aren’t For You
Conventional braces may or may not be the best option for you. If you’re looking for a more discreet or quicker way to straighten teeth, you may instead want to consider:
- Invisalign – These clear and convenient trays are a popular choice, especially among adults. In business for nearly 25 years, Invisalign was the first orthodontic aligner to be introduced to the dental market.
- Clear Aligners – We also offer an alternative clear aligner treatment. The aligners are created in-house instead of at an offsite lab, so you can begin your treatment more quickly.
- Fastbraces® – Many patients complete treatment with these braces, which move your tooth roots and crowns at the same time, within 120 days.
To see if traditional metal braces in Visalia or another orthodontic option will be best for your smile, schedule a free consultation by calling 559-608-3533. If you’d prefer, you can request an appointment .