- Find many cosmetic & restorative treatments
- See models & digital previews of your new smile
- Receive a free second opinion from our dentists
The image you present to others, including your appearance, has a big impact on your confidence. That’s why it makes sense to schedule a smile makeover in Visalia if you aren’t happy with it. Feeling better about your smile helps you feel better about yourself!
Our team will:
- Help you find the right combination of cosmetic and restorative services to give your smile the appearance you desire
- Create a makeover plan that suits your schedule and your budget
- Plan and perform your treatments using advanced technology like panoramic X-rays and laser dentistry
- Make sure you understand all of your payment options, including financing through CareCredit or LendingClub
At our office, consultations and second opinions are free! In addition, new patients receive a $100 credit toward any treatment. Call 559-608-3533 today to meet with one of our cosmetic dentists.
Discover Many Treatment Options For Your Dental Makeover
At Sequoia Dental Office, you’ll find multiple treatment options for everything from hiding smile flaws to replacing missing teeth. Our dentists can often use wax models or digital simulations to help you envision what your new smile can look like. Among your treatment options:
- Dental Veneers – You can change the size, shape, and color of teeth with these restorations for a dramatic smile improvement.
- Tooth Bonding – This treatment hides flaws like chips and stains and can usually be completed in just one visit to our office.
- Orthodontics – Your choices include clear aligners, traditional metal braces, Invisalign, and Fastbraces.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile with an office treatment or in your own home.
- Gum Treatment – We can painlessly remove excess tissue with a laser or perform the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to repair receding gums.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – We can make a dental crown for you on-site with our CEREC technology. Since it covers your entire tooth, a crown can give it an entirely new look.
- Dental Implants – Implants can be used with a crown, bridge, or dentures to replace missing teeth.