Fix Your Smile Fast With Immediate Dental Care
When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist ready to tackle the challenge of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at Sequoia Dental Office. Our team is comprised of skilled, seasoned dentists and also thoughtful staff members that will certainly provide you the very best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you may be a lot more nervous than typical. If so, we can carry out sedation before your procedure to soothe you and soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and address any kind of concerns you have about your dental care. We want to make certain you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and also suggest any restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your pain and also get your smile back on the right track. Below are a couple of sorts of dental emergencies we typically treat, as well as actions you can take before you arrive at our office:
- Toothache— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling as well as pain.
- Cracked or Broken Tooth– Use ice to ease discomfort as well as swelling, as well as bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and also put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling– Put a touch of dental cement where the dental filling was as a non permanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury– Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Apply dental adhesive or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, as well as attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Broken Dental Appliance– Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any soft edges from annoying your mouth.