Braces do a great job of straightening teeth. But they come with some downsides. A mouth full of metal hardware may make you feel self-conscious. It also makes it tough to keep your teeth clean. Orthodontic aligners are a great option for many patients. At Sequoia Dental Office, we offer a choice of the well-known Invisalign brand or our own in-house alternative.
While both offer the same great benefits, our in-house aligners typically costs less. Call our Visalia, CA office today at 559-608-3533 to schedule a free orthodontics consultation. We’ll make sure you select the right option for your smile, whether it’s clear aligners, traditional braces, or Fastbraces, braces that can straighten teeth in as few as 90 days.
In the meantime, review these benefits of aligners:
- Cosmetic Appeal – Both Invisalign and our own aligners are made of clear plastic, plus they fit snugly over your teeth. Because of this, they are practically invisible in your smile.
- No Dietary Changes – Eating many kinds of food can be tricky in braces. Because of this, you may have to skip some of your favorite treats during treatment with traditional orthodontics. You can remove aligners for meals, so you can eat anything you want.
- Simple Oral Hygiene – While your aligners are out, you can brush and floss. No worries about trying to remove food that has become stuck in your braces.
- Comfort – Most patients find smooth plastic aligners more comfortable and easy to adjust to than metal braces.
- Quick Results – Most adults see straight results within 12 months with orthodontic aligners.
Call us today at 559-608-3533 to schedule your free consultation.